One Night Away Terms & Conditions
- The “Hotel Stay” for two offer entitles two adults to stay for one night at a participating hotel, in a standard double or twin
room, on a room only basis free of charge, with no obligation to purchase meals or beverages.
- The offer is based on two adults sharing a standard twin or double room. Room upgrades (e.g. to a family room) to
include additional guests are chargeable and are to be paid for at the time of booking.
- Children may not solely utilise the offer. Children are subject to the venue’s children rates and terms & conditions.
- This offer can only be redeemed by the eligible customer this gift was issued to and cannot be transferred, gifted or sold.
- Bookings can only be made at the venues listed on www.nissanrewards.co.uk/hotel and can only be made between 1 – 14
days in advance of the preferred booking date. Same day bookings and bookings made further than 14 days in advance
cannot be accepted.
- Please refer to your accompanying correspondence for the date your “Hotel Stay” needs to be booked and taken by.
- Bookings can only be made via the dedicated Marketing Lounge Partnership (MLP) Reservations Department on
01565 831 816 any booking or enquiries made directly with the hotel will not be honoured.
- The offer applies to bookings made in advance and does not apply to guests altering a visit after a booking is made.
- All stays are subject to the hotel’s availability for the offer. This availability will fluctuate throughout the year. Some hotels
operate a strict room allocation policy for promotional bookings.
- This offer does not apply to reservations that include public or bank holiday periods in the UK and Ireland, Valentine’s Day, Easter,
Christmas and New Year periods. Availability may be limited during other key periods e.g. Mother’s Day and school holidays.
- Meals and beverages are not included in the offer. Any payment for meals and beverages will need to be settled with the
hotel at the time of purchase or when checking out of the hotel.
- A charge will apply for room upgrades/special facilities (sea/lake view, four poster beds) or any other such supplements
e.g. pet supplements.
- Any extra nights’ accommodation or room upgrades are chargeable and are to be paid at the time of booking. Bookings are
made on a non-transferable basis; rooms are pre-paid for and reserved prior to arrival in accordance with the original booking.
- Prices for any extra nights, room upgrades and meals are valid at date of this offer going live but may be liable to change.
- If booking more than one night’s accommodation up to 100% of any additional nights will be charged. Any changes to
your booking will be treated as a cancellation.
- If a booking is cancelled your unique booking number will become void and no monies will be refunded. Any payments
made for room upgrades, or meals for the length of your stay will not be refunded.
- No cash alternatives will be offered.
- Cost of travel to the hotel and the cost of any travel or holiday insurance associated with the use of the “Hotel Stay” offer
is excluded and is entirely at the expense of each individual. Spending money is not included within the offer.
- A maximum of one unique booking number can be used per single booking. Separate bookings, which are believed to be
part of the same party, may not combine their unique booking numbers to create a consecutive night stay.
- Each hotel has confirmed its willingness to participate in this promotion. The Promoter or any associated partner cannot
be held responsible for any hotel subsequently declining acceptance of a booking using the offer.
- Hotels featured and all information is correct at time of this offer going live but may be liable to change.
- The terms and conditions of each hotel apply.
- Each featured and participating venue holds the right to enforce rules and guidelines to comply with public health best
practices during the COVID-19 outbreak and aftermath. This can include but is not limited to reduced guest allowances
and crowd management, stricter cleaning practices and rotas and social distancing rules. As a result, we respectfully ask
you acknowledge there may be some service restrictions alongside your booking. Further information regarding venue
restrictions and/ or enforced rules will be provided on request when contacting the venue. We recommend you enquire
about reduced service(s) prior to your visit to avoid any disappointment.
- The Promoter and any associated partner shall not be liable for any failure or breach by individual hotels and accept no
responsibility for any loss suffered by any participant of the promotion.
- The Promoter or any associated partner accepts no liability for loss caused, damage to property or personal injury whilst
on the premises of individual hotels, whether caused by the acts or omission of any third party.
- No liability can be accepted for personal loss, damage to property or injury at featured venues. Venues provide their own
public liability insurance. Individuals may take out their own private insurance.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discount schemes or cards generated by
either the participating hotels or MLP.
- MLP or any associated partner reserve the right to alter, amend or withdraw this offer without prior written notice at their
In the event of any queries, please contact Reservations Department on 01565 831 816 during office hours:
Monday – Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm (excluding Bank Holidays).
This promotion is provided by Take Time. Take Time is a trading name of The Marketing Lounge Partnership, The Cow
Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG.